Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Cast for A Great and Terrible Beauty.

OK, so I posted this as a question somewhere else, and maybe I should have done it here also, but whatever... anways, this is just personal thoughts. But, please, leave a comment about it?

I spend hours looking for a cast I think would suit the book A Great and Terrible Beauty. I had a little trouble with Kartik and his brother, Amar, but, for the most part, I have (most) of the main characters down. I just want to know if you agree, disagree, or have any other actors that you think would better suit the book.

Cast:




Gemma: Rachel Hurd-Wood
rachel hurd wood Pictures, Images and Photos




Pippa: Anna Popplewell


anna popplewell Pictures, Images and Photos

Felicity: Romola Garai


Romola Garai Pictures, Images and Photos



Ann: Kate Maberly


Avvie Pictures, Images and Photos



Kartik: Muzammil Ibrahim OR Zayed Khan




Zayed Khan: zayed khan Pictures, Images and Photos




Muzammil Ibrahim: Muzammil Ibrahim Pictures, Images and Photos



Amar: Same as Kartik.



Simon: Tom Sturridge


Tom Sturridge Pictures, Images and Photos



Mrs. Nightwing: Samantha Morton


Samantha Morton Pictures, Images and Photos



John Doyle: Ewan Gordon McGregor


Ewan McGregor Pictures, Images and Photos



Miss Lefarge: Kathy Bates


bates Pictures, Images and Photos



Miss Moore: Carrie Ann-Moss


Carrie Ann Moss Pictures, Images and Photos



And thats it. Tell me what you think about my thoughts on the cast.






Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. they are all perfect.
    The only thing is that, maybe, i would look for another kartik.
    However I agree with all the other characters and I thing that Pippa, Gemma and Miss Lefarge are extremely good.
    I also thing that Simon is too handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on!!!!
    Gemma looks EXACTLY like I pictured her in my mind! The only thing is I pictured Mrs.Nightwing looking a little more severe and less pretty.
    Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! I have checked all contents of your blog; they all are so attractive and gorgeous, but that one you posted is pretty well.
    Diamond Rings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! Who would play Pippa?

    ReplyDelete
  5. disregard, I didn't see Anna Pipplewell's image.

    ReplyDelete